We provide specific product marketing plans as well, aimed at addressing a new product launch:
- Distinctive Competence: Identify your product strength - what makes this product unique in the market and evolve your marketing message to play to that strength.
- Competitive Assessment: Perform competitive analysis of similar products and provide mitigation plans for threats and identify opportunities to grow.
- Buy, Build vs Partner analysis: Based on opportunities identified to grow perform a buy, build vs partner strategy evaluation.
- Planning (Requirements, Roadmap): Capture product requirements using use cases, user stories or other mechanisms (inline with the development model).
- Product Profitability: Perform profitability analysis based on expected costs, forecasted revenue projections, identify check points when the analysis has to be reevaluated.
- Product Launch: Provide end to end tools for product launch including marketing collateral, timelines, cost, tools required to support cross functional teams like sales, support, documentation and training.
- Sales Tools: Provide sales tools required inline with the marketing plan to support conversion from a prospect to a customer.